rick.gladwin

Seeking Gaetano Aramini

39 posts in this topic

If anyone knows Gae's current address/whereabouts/hangouts, please pass them along via PM. I've done what I could to protect his reputation in this group, given him a lot of time to manifest some integrity and do the right thing. But as much as I'd ideally love to see him get his shit together, I'm also past the point of charity. Gae (aka Guy) and I have unresolved business going back about a year now. As do he and a number of other people in Toronto, including my sister. There's currently a bench warrant out for his arrest. If you see him, call the cops. If you don't want to call the cops, call me. 647-232-7425. If you don't want to do either, then you don't know Gae as well as you think you do.

He looks like this: guytown.jpg Sorry Rick, hope you get everything resolved. Just couldnt resist the glorious badge.

Woah, this is must be serious, Gaetano eh? He has dissapeared from facebook as well, must be hiding somewhere, but where? Im shocked bro!

He looks like this: guytown.jpg Sorry Rick, hope you get everything resolved. Just couldnt resist the glorious badge.
My eyes....they burn.....

Not in Krakow, but I'll keep an eye out just on case.
:lol: Thanks. Good to know I've got a global network on the case. The net is tightening...

Thanks. Guytown PD are following the case, but he hasn't turned up there either.

I still get the odd FB message about fitness camps and stuff from him. I gather he's teaching raccoons yoga in the bush somewhere.

I saw him maybe 4-5 months ago somewhere downtown with 2 girls, he was wearing his fitness stuff, so were they, so maybe they worked in some gym in the area.. this was downtown somewhere.

Last seen in Hamilton, July 9, 2012. Police tried to nab him, he bolted. If you see him, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Proceed directly to calling the cops (or me 647-232-7425). Apparently his criminal past goes back more than a decade, although the current charges against him are all more recent.

Told ya to avoid the cops. Should've enjoyed that drive down to Hamilton would've been way more fun lol

Eyes and ears to the ground in the Hammer town. Nothing to note but the real question is, can you be quicker to the Hammer than the cops to the scene if he his found? LOL

Eyes and ears to the ground in the Hammer town. Nothing to note but the real question is, can you be quicker to the Hammer than the cops to the scene if he his found? LOL
Being Rick's main homeboy I can speak on the behalf and say the prospect of finding the guy before the cops would be far more entertaining lol.

Being Rick's main homeboy I can speak on the behalf and say the prospect of finding the guy before the cops would be far more entertaining lol.
;-) Not doubting that for a second... manhunt was always a great game when we were kids, why not take it to the streets LOL

;-) Not doubting that for a second... manhunt was always a great game when we were kids, why not take it to the streets LOL
Quicker to the scene than the cops? Doubtful. Quicker than the cops at chasing that shyster on foot? Guaranteed.

Gaetano Aramini update, 5 January 2014 I've been getting a few calls from the poor folks out in Abbotsford, BC lately. Apparently this lowlife is up to his old tricks out there. Here's the latest: - Gae managed to evade the police here in Ontario and moved back to Abbotsford BC - He still has a bench warrant out for his arrest, but Ontario police are reluctant to foot the expense of flying officers out to BC to retrieve him. Way to go, Canadian justice system. - He started another "fitness company" out there called Abbotsford Personal Training, running boot camps and personal training sessions (all under the table of course - if Gaetano ever has another salaried job or pays his taxes, his wages will be garnished due to previous crimes) - Gaetano sometimes hires trainers to work for him, and doesn't pay them. He's done this through Abbotsford Personal Training already - Gaetano books sessions at gyms and training spaces, trains clients there, and then moves on without paying the gym for the timeslots. He did this to at least two gyms here in Ontario, racking up several thousand dollars in unpaid bills, before he went into hiding from the police. I don't know if Gae will run the same "fitness camp" scam he pulled here. In a nutshell, this involved getting a number of women to sign up for a fitness event and pay the registration fees in advance. He also enlisted the services of trainers and marketers to help build and market the event. He then cancelled the event, repaid only a fraction of the registration fees, never paid the trainers or marketers, and skipped town. Abbotsford police know he's there, but haven't arrested him. They need local complaints in order to make a case. So if you've found this thread after dealing with him in Abbotsford and getting the sense that something's not right - congratulations and condolences. Your instincts are spot on. What can be done? Well, the more complaints are made to local police departments, the easier it will be for them to actually act on the arrest warrant and go get him. And the sooner that happens, the sooner trusting people will stop being bilked out of their money. So if he owes you and hasn't paid up, talk to your local police, let them know who you're making the complaint about, and they'll add it to his record. One other thing: part of Gaetano Aramini's MO is to ingratiate himself with one or more local churches. He spins a sob story that earns their sympathy and protection. That keeps Guy in the area for a little longer than he might be otherwise. He used this tactic when hiding from the police in Toronto - he was allowed to stay at a local church on some unknown pretence, allowing him to avoid summons by the local courts, and avoid arrest at any of his known addresses. If you're a member of the church community, the fitness community, or just a concerned local citizen, please don't be taken in by his act. Gaetano Aramini is a fraud and a criminal, and you'll be doing a far greater service to his past and future victims by turning him in than you ever would trying to help him keep doing what he does. For anyone still wondering - yes. This guy: Gaetano%20Aramini%20aka%20Gae%20aka%20Guy%20-%20con%20man.jpg

Edited by rick.gladwin

He is in abbotsford +1 (604) 226-2699 id like to do what i can to stop him. He owes me several thousand dollars and all i got was bounced checks. Has anyone filed complains with the governing fitness bodies? Cfes or CanFit Pro or the BC one BCRap or whatever the ontario version is? I am doing this today. I know he teaches at Rotary in Abby and a place called Fontaine Fitness but i dont know where he lives 

I recall this guy being on the list for one of our Old Boys and Friends kickabouts. Not sure if he ever made it out, but I remember him after reading all this. Dude must be fit, if he's running all the time.

So here is the latest on everyone's favourite slime ball. He was using my studio the last 4 months and actually barely owes me anything. However he owed a lot of other people a lot of money. 2 days ago he announced on facebook his dad died and he is heading back to Ontario this week for his funeral. Well apparently his dad has been contacted and is alive. He told his gf his car just got stolen, meanwhile he sold it and is now missing. Just like before he deactivated his facebook account and his personal training page. He said he is heading back to Ontario, but with him who knows.

1 person likes this

Hi there.... just another bit of info on Gae. I'm part of a women's soccer team in Abbotsford. We brought him on as a coach last September. He proceeded to collect money under our team name from sponsors and then kept that money for himself. He continually lied about where the money was going. Told us he was getting us a new tent, things like that. He took money from his own friends for our team fundraiser and we never saw any of it. He replaced our basically brand new team set of balls with shitty ones. And he now owes us around $400. He has shut down all his social media accounts... I know for a fact he owes a lot of people money who signed up for his boot camp ( including a couple girls on my soccer team) 

He told us all the same thing about his dad.... but it's now pretty clear he's made a run for it. 

If you find this feed please be aware he is a scam artist. Don't believe anything he says and don't give him money. If he owes you money call your local police and report him. 

1 person likes this