rick.gladwin

Seeking Gaetano Aramini

44 posts in this topic

Latest update: Gaetano seems to be finished in Abbotsford. He stole from too many people for too long, and everyone got wise at once. 
The car he said was his, a dark navy 2011+ generation Volkswagen Jetta, Comfortline trim, license plate 004 MRV, was one he stole from one of his victims. If you see that car, call the police. There's a rumour that he stole a license plate sticker from another car to put on this one in order to be able to drive it without being pulled over. The fun never stops with this guy.

As Fontaine Fitness said, Gaetano's dad, Leo, who he claimed had died (another one of his scams to get "money for a plane ticket"), is very much alive and well and hasn't spoken to Gae in 16 years. 

Gaetano appears to be on the run again. To where, who knows? He likely won't come back to Ontario, as there are multiple charges against him here. If you're in BC and you come into contact with him, don't even hesitate. Call the local police and demand they come and arrest him. He'll spin a sob story to try and squirm out of it. He's lying. 

International Women's Day bonus: it appears that most of his victims are women. He ingratiates himself with one or more women at once, creates a story that gets money coming from them to him, and when his lies start to come apart, he moves on to his next victim, leaving another fabrication behind. If you are a woman and you believe that you are dating him, get tested. There's a chance you're not the only one. Then get the police to arrest him. You'll be doing the world a favour.

Edited by rick.gladwin

This is Gaetano!

i won't be reading any replies since I'm currently heading back to Ontario to the police to turn myself in.  

Once ive started the process of cleaning up my shit storm of a mess in Ontario, I will then be starting the process of cleaning up the life I lead in Abbotsford BC. 

I know none of you will believe me but as soon as I arrive you'll be able to check with the police to see if it is true or not. 

In all of this I made the worst decisions known to man and could not seem to dig my way out. This does not excuse anything I've done, I just know that I've hurt so many people and it has to end!!!

i really do hope one day I can find forgiveness from each and everyone of you that I hurt. Most of you were friends at some point. 

Thank you all for keeping on me about everything I've done. It's too much guilt to live with.  

Goodbye everyone

Gaetano,

Sorry, I don't believe a word you said. A narcissist like yourself can't help but return to this forum, to see what kind of response you get. Enjoy the heat.

If you really had some sort of epiphany, that made you feel the need to return to Ontario to take responsibility for your actions, why didn't make good the "Shit Storm" the created, here in Abbotsford, before leaving? Did you really think that this mess, here, would magically go away? 

I believe you have no intention of turning yourself in. I believe your post is merely a smoke screen to avoid any criminal charges being laid, here in BC. If so, you have failed. 
Social media ferreted out your past once (albeit, too late for Abbotsford). Rest assured, social media will continue to make sure your shady history is out there, for other people to see. 
You violated the trust of a wonderful bunch of ladies. Don't expect forgiveness anytime soon.

Crossing one woman is dangerous enough, but dude, 22 of them? Ouch!

1 person likes this

Well G,

This whole thing gave me quite a shock. I didn't think a guy who was considered my friend could do this to so many people. I might be a fool for doing this but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you do willingly turn yourself in. 

I can't speak for everyone else but I do forgive you. There's no point for myself to be holding a grudge or anger towards another person. As far as trust goes, that will take some time to build back up if you decide to return to Abbotsford.  

Well G I hope and pray that you succeed in changing your life for the better and eventually make things right with people in both Ontario and Abbotsford!

On 2017-03-10 at 10:37 PM, Govis said:

Wow. Come back to the forums and see this.  Exciting!

Still the worse USIL team I've ever played on...

1 person likes this

On 3/13/2017 at 7:54 AM, Mel said:

If I ever see him in court, I will be sure to say that out loud at least once, so that it's part of official, permanent Canadian records.

6 people like this

He still hasnt turned himself in. I need to serve him papers. The police in BC says its civil and wont even help. Even tho he has that girl's car she lend him. (How is it civil she never said he could skip town with her car thats called stolen vehicle at that point) im so glad he got caught and run out if town but i wish it was after i served those papers. Sigh :( 

I wanted to add something regarding Gaetano. I was a long time client(4+ years) and we had become friends during his time in Abbotsford. I want to make it very clear that he had no problem betraying the trust of his friends. This isn't just something he did to clients and businesses, he ran out on his friends and his girlfriend. 

I saw this forum maybe a year after I had become his client and I ignored it, giving him the benefit of the doubt and thinking that there were two sides of the story. My mistake was never asking him about it, and I brushed it off because it had happened a few years before I really knew him. This will happen to others, undoubtedly, unless people google his name. I just want to do what I can to tell people not to trust him. Don't make my mistake and brush it off. 

1 person likes this

I am one of the people he scammed hundreds out  here of in abbotsford. Luckily i was noy friends with him but know people who were. I never thought people like this exsisted still, let alone being a victim. TThis man is a piece of fucking shit. Had i only known before. If i EVER see him, the police will be called immeditely 

Edited by Krissy hay
2 people like this

On 3/13/2017 at 7:54 AM, Mel said:

This is the real crime committed here. Thanks for ensuring Canadian history will tell his story Rick. 

There r people in abbotsford who know where he is. I think its alberta. He is on fb with his real name as is his gf but they have me blocked on all accounts. 

On 12/23/2017 at 9:47 AM, Ed_goal said:

Still looking for Gaetano? He is in Edmonton Alberta now. Up to his old trick again.

Is there any way to stop him?  I want the money he owes me as I sure many many others do as well... but more than that I want him stopped.  He ruined the industry for me in Abby 

On 1/5/2018 at 10:06 AM, Cris said:

Is there any way to stop him?  I want the money he owes me as I sure many many others do as well... but more than that I want him stopped.  He ruined the industry for me in Abby 

I don't have proof but for the people that can take him to court. Current address 4316 139 ave edmonton  alberta

Cell # 587-340-0020 

If he has not bolted yet. He has blocked me just before Christmas.