Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThisIsAnfield

EPL Fantasy League 09/10

61 posts in this topic

Being barely able to contain my jubilation, I have gone ahead and created the new U-Sector EPL Fantasy League, so join the eff up already. The code to join the league is 427705-99233. This year they also have private Head-to-Head leagues. Join the u-sector one with this code: 427705-99942 The url is: (just click here and sign up) Get in there!

Edited by ThisIsAnfield

Hopefully I keep High Park in my mix for awhile. IKTS was much better, and easier to maintain, for me last year.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!! I was waiting for this. Can't wait for the season to begin. Ultramagnetic FC = Critical Beatdown!!! ultramagnet_criticalb_101b.jpg

Say Hello to FCC FC...your league contains ?language or material that, in context, depicts or describes, in terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary community standards for the broadcast medium, sexual or excretory organs or activities.? Penis

Edited by PMaz

I KNOW THE SCORE (you have to predict the scores/winners of Premiership matches) U-SECTOR style is now up and open as well. Same general site (under GAMES and then IKTS) as the other leagues. Don't be shy... join all three! B-)FC68D-ZUF is the code you need to join the U-SECTOR IKTS division.

Edited by ColinTFC

last years winner and im looking for a repeat !
How do I ban you? :P Where's Scotty? He's obviously into this. Last year he had Steve Finnan in his starting 11 the whole season. :D We're still missing several of last year's participants. Keays? Edited by ThisIsAnfield

So, thoughts about how you're building your teams? I'm deciding between stacking my starting 11, or trying to have some better bench players...On the one hand, if a starter gets injured I could be pretty boned, but couldn't I just sell him and pick up a new player instead?

So, thoughts about how you're building your teams? I'm deciding between stacking my starting 11, or trying to have some better bench players...On the one hand, if a starter gets injured I could be pretty boned, but couldn't I just sell him and pick up a new player instead?
Yeah, you can. I stopped worrying about my bench and focusing on the starting 11 plus 1. Last season I had Given as backup to Reina and he didn't get a single match. Waster. I recommend some Hull City defenders at #4.0 to round out your bench. ;) Reiterating Colin's plea: JOIN "I Know The Score" on the same website!

just joined the U-Sector league there - "Awesome Football", can't wait for the league to start actually, Come on the Pool!!!!

Bumping this up to the first page. Pretty good week for FCC FC, I just wish I kept Fab on my team instead of bringing in Valencia and Young.

96!!!!!!! Fuck me, 96. My fortunes tend to reflect those of that club close to my heart and as a result I've been taking a pounding from most of you this season...and then like a fleet of Fedex Freight trucks: Jermaine delivered. I think I just jumped half the table in one day. I'm finally reinterested. :D

Nicely done TIA! I've got to thank Shawcross and Sorensen for picking up the pieces after Fabregas and Vermaelen fizzled on me this week. Wish I kept faith in Lennon instead of swapping in Benayoun (and then Young <_<), but regardless, FCC FC is still in it to win it!

Nicely done TIA! I've got to thank Shawcross and Sorensen for picking up the pieces after Fabregas and Vermaelen fizzled on me this week. Wish I kept faith in Lennon instead of swapping in Benayoun (and then Young <_<), but regardless, FCC FC is still in it to win it!
Yeah, Shawcross and Sorensen contributed to the 96. Sorensen is one of the best buys in the league, definitely the best deal for a keeper, even as backup. Lennon has been disappointing of late, but he's similar to Agbonlahor in that he'll tend to hit a rich vein at some point for ya. He came through with 18 in that 9-1 today. He'll need to keep it up to be on the right in S.Africa. There's a lot of competition there. Do you (or anyone) remember how much Vermaelen was before the season started. Whatever it was, I bet he's been worth it since day one.

Haven't paid attention to my fantasy 11 team for months, but today's correct 1-2 Arsenal win prediction has put me in to the top 1000 overall in the "I Know The Score" competition, which I am happy about. B-)

A-hem! Just wanted to mention that Ultramagnetic FC has moved into top spot. ^_^ It might not be for long, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts! As for the head to head, you can't catch me!!!! :D

Edited by Brando

A-hem! Just wanted to mention that Ultramagnetic FC has moved into top spot. ^_^ It might not be for long, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts! As for the head to head, you can't catch me!!!! :D
You were a lot worse at this when you were expecting and just had twins. My fortunes parallel that of a certain football club excelling at underacheivng this year. <_<

FCC FC retakes the lead, at least for the time being (I'm going to get 20 points deducted because of transfers too, hopefully it was worth it :wacko:). I really wish I joined the head-to-head!