Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThisIsAnfield

EPL Fantasy League 09/10

61 posts in this topic

Not many people signed up yet. I forget where I finished last season, I was getting really close to #1 and I had a 2-3 bad weeks in a row. Anyone have a link to last years table for nostalgia sake? Who finished first?

Took a quick gander yesterday and noticed that of the 32 people in our league, only 6 do not have Suarez as their captain right now. Happy to see you're all such big fans of the man and his great work for our legendary club. B-)

Took a quick gander yesterday and noticed that of the 32 people in our league, only 6 do not have Suarez as their captain right now. Happy to see you're all such big fans of the man and his great work for our legendary club.  B-)
If he's on the field.. he is my captain. past two years now. all hail bitey :shiteatinggrin: and I have taken a LOT OF SHIT for supporting his ball playing. Even this past Saturday (Ratty). his job is 'get the ball into the back of the net' he does this and well. he's isn't part of the UN, he isn't with Salvation Army. Bite who you want. Be an all around dick. I don't care. GET THE BALL IN THE BACK OF THE NET! Edited by Erinsaga

Y'all know the drill by now:

337887-92119

Get in.

Edit: I love that there's already 11 of us in the league and I just renewed it 5 minutes ago. :lol:

Edited by ThisIsAnfield

The Scouse Council league is up and running again as well. Same rules as every year: anyone from Salford FC in your team and you're banned from the league. 425808-110815

By the looks of it, if you "renew" your leagues you don't have to join again. Of course, you must have been in Usec league last year.